The maintenance of health and fitness helps a person to be in the general state of health and well-being. It provides ability to perform physical actions without being tired or restless. However, the maintenance of health and fitness requires regular physical exercise with balanced diet. It is very necessary for all to maintain their health and fitness in order to be fit, healthy, fearless of diseases, and get so many other benefits. Now-a-days, teachers generally assign their students to write some paragraphs or full essay on any topic to enhance their English writing skill and knowledge as well as spread awareness. Following are some paragraphs, short essays and long essays on health and fitness to help students in completing their task. All the health and fitness essay are written very simply. So, you can select any essay according to your need and requirement:
Essay on Health and Fitness
Health and Fitness Essay 1 (100 words)
A person with good health and fitness becomes able to live his/her life to its fullest extent. It is very important for a person in life to be physically and mentally fit to live a healthy and happy life. Healthy and fit people become less prone to the medical conditions. Fitness does not mean to be physically fit only, it also means with healthy mental state of the person. One can get healthy mental state if he/she becomes physically fit. The simple way to remain healthy and fit is having stress free mind with regular exercise and balanced diet. People who maintain their ideal weight become less prone to the cardiac and other health problems. People who are physically active can easily maintain a relaxed state of mind. Healthy and fit people can easily face all the ups and downs of their life and less affected by any drastic change.
Health and Fitness Essay 2 (150 words)
People are being more conscious towards their health and fitness as time changes. Male wants to have a muscle bound body whereas female a slim and trim look. Everybody is doing lots of struggle on daily basis to achieve a perfect body. Getting healthy and fit body and mind requires lots of patience, time, commitment, goal, believe, and a strong mind to face all the struggles. Some people have ability to maintain fitness on their own however some need a good qualified personal trainer to take care of the daily exercises and diet. People who are in corporate businesses have very little movement and lot of sitting all through the day. That’s why they face being overweight, obese, lazy, and tired. It is proved with studies that people who are more fit and healthy achieve greater success in life.
Health and Fitness Essay 3 (200 words)
Health is a very important aspect in the life of everyone. Nothing is more important than health and fitness for any human being. Healthy and fit people really enjoy their life very happily and peacefully. An unhealthy person cannot enjoy life in full extent. He/she cannot enjoy eating, watching sports, or other luxury of the life. It is truly said by our elders that health is wealth. In order to maintain good health we need to properly take care of the hygiene and sanitation all around us. We have to eat healthy and complete food in timely manner.
We should eat green and fresh vegetables, milk, fresh fruits, egg, etc. Our body need sufficient amount of proteins, minerals and vitamins on daily basis to be fit and healthy. Together with the healthy food and physical activities we need to maintain cleanliness in our home and surrounding areas including our personal cleanliness. The maintenance of physical and mental fitness is very important for a person needed to be successful and do best to the society. It is truly said by the Buddha about health and fitness that, “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear”.
Health and Fitness Essay 4 (250 words)
Most of the common people never realize the importance of being healthy and fit. They generally underestimate the importance of good health as they never know the advantages of it. We all know that health is wealth but only few people follow it in their life. Being healthy and fit, helps us in carrying out our daily tasks. Being healthy is not only a body free of diseases, but it also means to have a tensionless mind. If a person has unhealthy mind, he cannot has an unhealthy body. Good health of both, body and mind helps us to get success in life and enjoy it in full extent. Good mental health makes us feel like a well-being and healthy body gives us physical strength and confidence. Good physical health helps us in our trouble times whereas poor physical becomes more weak and prone to diseases.
We need to be aware about all the points of how to keep us healthy both physically and mentally. Some people know well about how to keep their body neat, clean and healthy however they carry some tensions in their mind, so they always lack of being fit. Mental tension gradually deteriorates the good condition of body and makes it weak. People, who are serious about their health and fitness, do exercises on daily basis and eat healthy food in timely manner. They are much conscious about their health and avoid being lazy, eating unhealthy food and sedentary life.
Health and Fitness Essay 5 (300 words)
Now-a-days, people have been so busy in their hectic life style and do not have time to keep themselves healthy or stay fit. It is the fact that we must eat healthy, practice cleanliness and involve in daily physical exercises in order to remain healthy and fit. As we know that there is no alternate to the hard work, in the same way there is no alternate to the health and fitness. Health and fitness is the combination of healthy living with healthy lifestyle. Psychological health is very necessary with the physical health of a person in order to be healthy and fit. We need to eat healthy food and do physical exercises on daily basis in order to remain physically healthy however we need to think positive to remain mentally healthy.
We need to get self motivated as well as take part in the fitness-style activities. We should take our fitness as the matter of every-day routine. Being fit should be our first aim of living a healthy lifestyle. It doesn’t require exercising for hours, just a small amount of exercise and healthy food on daily basis is enough to maintain the health and fitness. We should keep our eyes always open and select stairs instead of the elevator, use cycle instead of car or bike for nearby areas, walk to the next bus stop, etc creates really a big difference. Being involved in daily physical exercises not only keep us fit but also improve our lifestyle and healthy living. It increases our energy level and thus confidence level.
We should enjoy spending hours on morning walk, running, working out at the gym or other physical activities to keep body functioning well as well as improve muscle endurance. We should eat fresh cooked food instead of stale food in order to remain away from the digestive disorders.
Health and Fitness Essay 6 (400 words)
Health and fitness is the state of being healthy both, physically and mentally. Regular exercises and balanced diet can improve health and fitness of a person. We can define health as the state of complete mental, physical and social well-being of a person. It is not only the absence of illness, diseases or infirmity. We can define the fitness of any person as the ability to meet demands of the environment.
How to Maintain Health and Fitness
There are various ways we can keep us healthy and fit if we follow regularly the following:
- We should regularly involve in the daily physical exercises by getting some time from our much hectic schedule. 30 to 60 minutes of exercise on daily basis or five to six times a week is ideal for anybody to remain fit.
- Healthy and clean food in right amount and at right time is very necessary for a person to stay healthy and fit. Healthy nutrition with high-fiber, low-fat, high protein, and rich source of vitamins and minerals is the key to good health.
- In order to get fit and healthy, good sleeping pattern is very necessary for any person. We need to maintain a discipline in our daily routine and focus on good sleeping pattern which must start and end at right time. Taking quality sleep of eight hours each night boosts our immune system and helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases as well as improves mood. Inadequate sleeping pattern leads to the sleep disorders and various mental disorders.
Importance of Health and Fitness
Health and fitness is very important for people who want to live a healthy life very happily and peacefully. A healthy and fit person is only capable to live life to its fullest extent. We can say a person healthy and fit if he/she is physically and mentally fit. Physically and mentally fit people become less prone to the medical conditions. Health and fitness of any person helps in:
- Decreases the risk of diseases (high blood pressure, diabetes, coronary heart diseases, colon cancer, osteoporosis, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, etc).
- Make them feel better both, physically and mentally.
- Improves their confidence level.
- Heals injuries soon.
- Helps to live longer by adding years to the life.
- Reduces stress and improves quality of life.
- Reduces anxiety level, stress, and feelings of depression.
Conclusion: Regular physical activities and routine exercise is very necessary for the people of all age group especially younger generations. Health and fitness brings happiness in the life and helps a person to live stress free and disease free life.
Paragraph on Health is Wealth
Speech on Health is Wealth
Quotes on Health is Wealth
+ All Physical Fitness Essays:
- Physical Security
- Effective Physical Security
- The American Physical Therapy Association: Identifying Education Opportunities for Practicing Physical Therapists
- Physical Security
- Nature vs Nurture Physical Development
- Physical and Psychological Effects of Domestic Violence on Women
- Physical Exam Paper
- The Physical Aspects of the Mpenjati Estuary System
- History of Physical Education
- Fitness Program and Food Journal
- Physical Discipline with Children
- No Video Games in P.E.
- Physical Therapy- PT
- Physical Science: Heat
- Physical Therapy
- “the Service Company Can Differentiate Its Service Delivery in Three Ways: Through People, Physical Environment and Process”
- The Actual Definition of Physical Therapy
- Snap Fitness
- Physically Fit
- History and Physical Examination for Putul Barua
- What Impact Has the 2008 National Curriculum for Physical Education, Had in Schools? How Well Does It Equip Children to Want to Take Part in Physical Activity Outside of School Hours?
- Physical Signs That Show There Is Diversity Within Your Community
- Our Excessive Dependence on Technology
- Logical Vs. Physical Network Design
- “What Is Hypnosis?” Describe the Psychological and Physical Aspects of Hypnosis and Discuss the Role of Relaxation in Hypnotherapy.
- Physical Therapy
- P1 – Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social development for each of the life stages
- Types of Bullying: Physical, Verbal, Emotional and Cyberbullying
- Review of Paper on Fitness, Fatness, and Cardiovascular Disease
- Why Physical Education is Important
- The Physiology of Fitness
- Physical Education: Most Underrated Class There Is?
- My Interview on How a Fitness Club Owner Deals with Public Relations
- Warming Up and Cooling Down in Physical Education Classes
- How Is the Child’s Exploration and Orientation in His Physical Environment Complimented by the Montessori Materials and Presentation
- Technical and Tactical Classification of Games and Physical Activity
- Physical Therapy
- New Product: Nike Fitness
- Mandatory Physical Education I
- Physical Therapy for a Sprained Ankle
- The Effectiveness of Sports Drinks Compared to Water
- Society's Problem with Physical Appearance
- The Demands of Contemporary Dance
- Promote young children physical activity and mivement skills
- Paper on Physical Security
- Physical Punishment
- History of Physical Education
- Preventing Physical Abuse
- Can a Lack of Physical Education Classes in High Schools Become a Future Threat to the U.S Life Expectancy?
- Increased Physical Activity and Nutrition Education Will Reduce Childhood Obesity
- Case Study: Developing an Overweight Program
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Physical Therapist Ethical Dilemma
- Network Physical Threats
- Physical Security
- The Use of Physical Education
- Organizational Behavior and Terminology Paper
- Chemical Castration and Physical Castration
- Physical Science
- Physical Therapy as a Career Alternative
- The Physical, Cognitive, and Social-Emotional Effects of Precocious Puberty
- Fitness First, the Leisure Industry
- Natural Physical Environment of Apple
- The Importance of Physical Exercise
- Stay Fit Fitness Club Marketing Plan Analysis
- The Proper Wear and Appearance of the Army Pt Uniform
- Course Phed-1106-Py1 Walking and Fitness
- Elementary Physical Education
- Physical Education- Applying Risk Management Strategies to an Outdoor Activity (Snorkeling) Exemplar
- Physical Attraction in the Internet Age
- Physical and Emotional Destruction in Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights
- Motivation in Physical Education
- Bally Total Fitness Marketing Audit
- The Physical Appearance of Class Differences and Wealth
- The Importance of Physical Education in Grade Schools
- My Research on What It Is and What It Takes to Become a Physical Therapist
- Medical Journal Article: Addictions as Real Physical Disease
- What Factors Influence Students Use of Gym Facilities in Glasgow?
- Advanced Ergonomics: Physical Ability Testing Program Review
- The Effect of Physical Attractiveness on Job Success