NYC College of Technology, CUNY has been awarded a four-year grant of $459,796 by the National Science Foundation.
With this grant, City Tech will be able to award approximately 25 scholarships of up to $2,000 per semester for students majoring in Applied Mathematics, Chemical Technology and Computer Science. Each scholarship is renewable and may be received for a maximum of eight (8) semesters. The grant has several special features to help our student scholars during their studies and prepare them to enter high tech fields or graduate schools after graduation.
- Faculty Mentors
- Professional Development Activities
- Academic Support
- Career Services and Counseling
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a US Citizen, US National, US Permanent Resident or Admitted Refugee.
- Pursue a B.S. degree in Applied Mathematics, and A.S. degree in Chemical Technology or and A.S.degree in Computer Science.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate financial need;complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Freshmen need to have 85 or higher average, and 12 or more CPI credits including: at least 2 Math, 2 Science and 3 English
Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Have completed a FAFSA form on file at the Office of Financial Aid.
- Other performance metrics such as advanced placement score, highschool class rank will be considered during selection if applicable.
Scholarship Renewal Requirements:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Complete a minimum of 12 credits each semester
- Continue at NYC College of Technology with a major in Applied Mathematics, Chemical Technology, or Computer Science.
- Continue to meet the federal financial aid requirements.
- Participate all required events in the program.
- Complete a program survey and short essay of thoughts on the program.
Goldman, Sachs & Co
DOE IT Comm Internship
IT Business Analyst Intern
IT Communications Intern
Strategic Operations Internship
Be An Actuary - Overview of Actuarial Internships
Network Support Internship
DEP Web Developer
IT Internships with City Agencies
City Tech's Placement Office(A good place to start is with the placement office.)
The CUNY Institute for Software Design and Development(Great opportunities for CUNY students)
Network for Good
Rising Star Internships
Creative Jobs Central
Next Level Opportunity
Do you have questions about an assignment or lesson from your remedial math course?
Get help online now in three easy steps.
- Register for OpenLab with your City Tech email address
- Sign up for tutoring
Sign Up Here
- Ask your question
Ask Questions Here*
*must have an OpenLab account to log in
Дэвид. - Привет, красавица. - Он улыбнулся. - Возвращайся домой.